Application for Membership of Inclusion Ireland
How to Pay
You can pay for you membership online on this page. Please call (01) 8559891 if you would like to pay in another way.
Membership of Inclusion Ireland
Membership of Inclusion Ireland costs €1 for people who are not in paid work and €10 for people who are in paid work.
For group rates please contact us on 018559891 or email@example.com
- You can join us by printing our easy read application form and posting it to Inclusion Ireland, Unit C2, The Steelworks, Foley Street, Dublin 1.
- You can fill in the online form at the bottom of this page.
- You can contact us for support on 018559891 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please see our easy to read guide to membership
Who can be a member?
- We want to see more people with intellectual disabilities become a member of Inclusion Ireland.
- We welcome family members and supporters as members.
- We will work with members who share our values and can support our strategic plan. You can read our Strategic Plan on our website here.
Becoming a member of Inclusion Ireland
We want you to become a part of our movement for change. We need people to work with us to make sure that we can shine a light on all of the issues faced by disabled people, particularly people with intellectual disabilities. We believe that when people come together with a shared vision and purpose, powerful things can happen.
Organisations like Inclusion Ireland are more powerful when we have a larger membership that support our work. When we speak to politicians about the issues facing you and your family, it is important that they know we are representing our members views.
What does being a member of Inclusion Ireland mean?
- You will be a part of our movement for change. You may choose to get involved in different ways.
- You have the right to attend and vote at our annual general meeting. This means you are a part of our organisation. You can ask questions and have your voice heard.
- You will be the first to hear about all of or events and get the first invitation before the event is launched publicly.
- You may be invited to become part of a membership only working group.
How to join and Membership Fees
Inclusion Ireland has both group and individual membership. We have made a guide to how to become a member here Membership Guide
Individual membership of Inclusion Ireland costs €1 for people not in paid employment or €10 for people in paid employment.
You can fill out this Inclusion Ireland Membership Form and post it to us or fill in our online form at the bottom of this page.
(b) Organisations and groups
If your group wishes to become one of Inclusion Ireland’s member organisations please complete this Inclusion Ireland Membership Form and post it to us or fill in our online form at the bottom of this page.
When your application is received it will be put to the Board of Inclusion Ireland at its next monthly meeting.
Current Inclusion Ireland Members should call 01 8559891 to discuss renewing their membership